The Tech Dig
**Danger**

You are about to enter a restricted area!
Enjoy...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tech Dig
**Danger**

You are about to enter a restricted area!
Enjoy...
The Tech Dig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSTC

Go down

TSTC Empty TSTC

Post  MexicanLegend Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi, This is NetworkAdmin07

I would just like to add that Texas State Technical College (TSTC) has been providing top-quality technical education for Texas and Texans for more than 42 years. The college is nationally recognized for the number and quality of our technology graduates. With more than 30,000 TSTC graduates employed throughout the state and nation; our tradition of excellence is strong.

TSTC Waco offers more than 100 technical associate degree and certificate programs literally providing you with a world of technology at your fingertips. TSTC students enroll in courses that offer extensive hands-on experience in laboratories housing industry standard equipment. In technical courses, students spend approximately 60 percent of their educational time in laboratories learning by doing.

Upon successful completion of the curriculum, you can look forward to outstanding career opportunities as technicians are in high demand - especially TSTC technicians! TSTC offers career training for the future by providing solid basics and advanced technology applications and processes. Our faculty members are experts in their fields, bringing real-world industry experience into the classroom and labs.

In addition to our faculty, our strong partnerships with business and industry make TSTC graduates at the top of employers' hiring lists. TSTC's ties with industry are embodied in more than 700 advisory committee members. These industry partners help design our curriculum, matching our instruction to industry needs, helping ensure our graduates will be work-ready from their first day on the job.

Experts indicate that technical positions are the largest and fastest growing employment groups for the 21st century. That means employment opportunities for those individuals with technical training and skills. But first, you must make the commitment to your future, and I hope you will consider a technical education. I can assure you that dedication to your education at TSTC will be an investment with numerous returns.

If you would like any more info plz visit the url down below...or just message me...

thank you, sincerely

NetworkAdmin07

http://www.waco.tstc.edu/index.php
MexicanLegend
MexicanLegend
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum